Good Will Fire Company of Bridgeport, PA
***Notice to our Membership***
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the company has decided to waive yearly membership dues for the 2021 calendar year.
All those members who are currently in good standing for the 2020 calendar year are covered for 2021. New membership cards will not be issued so please be sure to keep your current card for 2021.
Those who are in arrears for the 2020 calendar year will have until January 31, 2021 to pay their classified dues plus the $5.00 late fee. If your dues remain unpaid after January 31st, your membership will be dropped at the regularly scheduled company meeting in February 2021. Dues can be paid during social room hours on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Please contact Financial Secretary Jerry Conway if you have any questions.
$10.00 Platter includes:
Golumpki, Pierogies, Kielbasa w/Sauerkraut, Haluski & Rye Bread
*Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, this will be a pre-order event only.*
Please order your platter ahead by calling 484-680-5477 (Mike Bean); leave a message. Sign-up sheet is available in the fire company's social room.
Pre-Order deadline is Wednesday, Nov. 11th
The Good Will Grille Returns
Please review the following guidelines that will be in place when we reopen on Saturday, September 19th:
At this time, the Social Room will be moving operations into the Shamrock Room until further notice; we will be open on Saturdays from 5 PM to 10 PM.
All state and CDC guidelines will be followed, no exceptions!
Please remember the following:
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated.
- Drinks will not be served without the purchase of a meal.
- There will be no bar seating; standing at the bar is prohibited.
- The bartender will serve all patrons seated at tables only.
- Play of the small games of chance machine is permitted as long as you are wearing your mask and adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- The Shamrock Room is non-smoking; smoking will be permitted outside in designated areas only.
- We will only be permitting members in good standing at this time; guests and new applicants are prohibited until a later date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with the bartender. Those patrons who cannot adhere to the guidelines listed above will be asked to leave, no exceptions!
We look forward to serving you soon!